Friday, June 3, 2011

Win Photo session with me and products from Glam it up

CONTEST ALERT!!

Alicia Gonzalez and myself ,generously donated the following to one of our readers:

One Custom made Tu-Tu and Headband of your choice

AND

A Free Photo Session with

Your child will get a complimentary photo session with me and also receive a ,up to three color arrangement, tu-tu and a headband of your choice. Your photo session includes: my time, post processing of images on a disc with full edits. I will also be providing the copyrights for these photos. In your photo session we will be modeling other items which will go on the Glam it up website for displaying their products.

This is not only for GIRLS!!! I will offer this to a BABY BOY as well but instead of the tu-tu and headband I will include a nice wall portrait 11x14 (huge value!!)



This is a Baby Photo-Shoot Contest. Ages 0-3yrs.The winner will be selected by a random number generator and announced here on the blog on June 11th. at 3:00pm

TO ENTER!

Please leave ONE comment below this blog post stating that you completed the steps 1 and 2 below. That ONE comment will serve as your contest entry. Here’s what you need to do to enter:

1. Like Glam It Up Boutique and leave some love on their wall. (Leaving love is optional and not required)

    2. Like Ashley Klemm Photography and leave some love (not required)

For additional entries…
Have your friends help you win!! every comment left on my blog is a entry you (yourself can only do it once, each additional friend once) but having your friends come and help you is fine.  When leaving a comment on my page they must say Helping "team (your name)" and their comment will be included in my random generator as an entry for you.

to help with this you can copy and paste the following:


1. Make this your status: “Go check out @Ashley Klemm Photography at http://ashleyklemmphotography.blogspot.com/ to enter to win  custom tu-tu's and headbands from @Glam It Up Boutique plus a photography session with Ashley Klemm ! leave some love for me "team____"”












Be sure to type the @ symbol before Ashley Klemm Photography and Glam it up so that it tags both of our pages.


                                                                      Good Luck!

This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Participants are providing information to Ashley Klemm Photography and not to Facebook.

No repeat comments!!! they will be taken off !!!

30 comments:

  1. Thank you for this contest it is fantastic :)

    Shalamar Rios

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison LackenbachJune 3, 2011 at 1:04 PM

    Done and Done! Let's do this! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! Crossing my fingers!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done! love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. DONE!! Hope We Win!! Team Riley!!!! WOO HOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here for TEAM RILEY!!
    mon070601@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. "helping team Jessica"

    XOXOX!!
    ~~Delaney

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope this is where I leave a comment for my entry! Im so confused lol...... Team Joshua!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helping Team Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helping team Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i "like" both pages! Hoping to win! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Done! Come on Team Brianna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh ooooh pick me pick me! I love Ashley Klemm photography and Glam It Up!

    Team Borta!!!!! Wooot wooooot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Team Brianna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Let's go Team Brianna!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Team Brianna! She must be the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We're in! I have another one now that I need to fill the walls with your amazing photography!

    ReplyDelete
  18. TEAM BRIANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete