Wednesday, June 30, 2010

April's Cutest baby contest winner RILEY!!!


In April I decided to try for the first time the cutest baby contest. Where mothers can enter to win a photo shoot with me including alll the goodies. Which is over a $300 value. Riley came out the winner with over 160 votes. This contest was intense and amazing at the same time. There was a little drama between the mothers, but when isn't there! =) I did learn a lot from this reguarding rules and regulations. And will be doing more contest in the future. Stay tuned!!

I met with little Riley and I must say he is such a little ham. My photo shoot last over an hour usually and he wrapped things up within a half an hour. He smiled for me and was always looking for me. Great job mom and dad! I loved Maria (mother) she is amazingly sweet. Cant wait to watch Riley grow!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Ashley! YOU are amazing! :D We love EVERY picture you took! :D

    ReplyDelete